Here are some of the most commonly used anti-inflammatory arthritis joint supplement options for joint pain relief:
- ARNICA – Used in cream form to prevent bruising and swelling of joints due to injuries.
- BOSWELLIA – Taken orally to help reduce inflammation of joint tissue and treat arthritis..
- OMEGA-3 Flax or Fish Oils – Help soothe and quench joint inflammation.
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT – Works well for swollen ankles due to circulatory difficulties an blocks histamine associated with allergic reaction.
- DEVIL’S CLAW – This extract works well to relieve arthritis pain.
- WHITE WILLOW BARK – It includes the same component, salicylic acid, as aspirin. However, does not upset the stomach and is actually healing to the whole body and joint surfaces. Good for arthritis.
- GINGER – An effective treatment for bursitis and arthritis. You can take an extract internally or get fresh ginger root, cut a slice and rub directly into your joints. Circulation enhancer.
- GLUCOSAMINE – Great for giving your body the raw materials to rejuvenate the joint socket and provide lubrication.
- MSM – Great for giving your body the raw materials to rejuvenate the joint socket and provide lubrication.
- TURMERIC – It has natural cox-2 inhibitors and a top natural remedy for arthritis, bursitis and tendinitis.
Arnica, white willow bark, MSM and turmeric can be found in Lozz’s Wellness Store.