MSM, dimethylsulfone or methylsulfonylmethane with the formula (CH3)2SO2 occurs naturally in many fresh foods but is lost during processing. Its main use in the body is for collagen synthesis, forming skin, blood vessels, hair and nails. Its main benefit is to keep cells, skin and blood vessels elastic, which is the attribute of youth. That is why organic sulphur is often regarded as the beauty mineral. It keeps cell walls permeable so that nutrients can freely flow into the cells and wastes and toxins can easily be removed.
Continue reading MSM and DMSO Organic Sulphur as a Versatile Healer by Walter Last
Here are some of the most commonly used anti-inflammatory arthritis joint supplement options for joint pain relief:
- ARNICA – Used in cream form to prevent bruising and swelling of joints due to injuries.
- BOSWELLIA – Taken orally to help reduce inflammation of joint tissue and treat arthritis..
- OMEGA-3 Flax or Fish Oils – Help soothe and quench joint inflammation.
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT – Works well for swollen ankles due to circulatory difficulties an blocks histamine associated with allergic reaction.
- DEVIL’S CLAW – This extract works well to relieve arthritis pain.
- WHITE WILLOW BARK – It includes the same component, salicylic acid, as aspirin. However, does not upset the stomach and is actually healing to the whole body and joint surfaces. Good for arthritis.
- GINGER – An effective treatment for bursitis and arthritis. You can take an extract internally or get fresh ginger root, cut a slice and rub directly into your joints. Circulation enhancer.
- GLUCOSAMINE – Great for giving your body the raw materials to rejuvenate the joint socket and provide lubrication.
- MSM – Great for giving your body the raw materials to rejuvenate the joint socket and provide lubrication.
- TURMERIC – It has natural cox-2 inhibitors and a top natural remedy for arthritis, bursitis and tendinitis.
Arnica, white willow bark, MSM and turmeric can be found in Lozz’s Wellness Store.