Raw Acerola Cherry Vitamin C (Barbados Cherry) – very high vitamin C content at 28.24%!! It means the product contains 282mg of Vitamin C per 1g! This is the number one source of vitamin C.
Acerola is a powerful source of nutrition and health booster.
Acerola is a superfood widely known for its extremely high vitamin C and A content. It contains 31 times more vitamin C than lemon and oranges.
Apart from Vitamin C and A, Acerola is also packed with other nutrients that are essential for human body. These include B-complex vitamin, minerals, electrolytes, malic acid, sugars, dietary fibre, protein, lipids, and fatty acids. Acerola is rich in antioxidants (quercetin, tannins, chlorogenic acid, cyanidin-3-glycoside, and many more).
- Boosts The Immune System
- Prevents Frequent Colds and Infections
- Promotes Heart Health
- Delays Signs of Aging
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Boosts Visionary Health
- Promotes Good Digestion
- Improves Skin Condition
- Prevents Scurvy
- Vitamin A Supplement
- Provides Essential Nutrients
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Enhances Immunity
- Increases Athletic Endurance and Performance
- Improves Metabolism
- Less Gastrointestinal Issues
- Reduces Blood Sugar Level
- Fights Against Oxidative Stress.
My Acerola capsules provides a powerful source of nutrition including:
- Vitamin C,
- Vitamin A,
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B9,
- Malic Acid, Pantothenic acid,
- Dietary fibre, Protein, Lipids, Fatty Acids.
Dosage: One capsule 3 times a day with water or juice.